Assistant Professor, Department of Mass Communication, Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication, Bhopal
- More than 10 years of teaching experience in the field of Journalism and Mass Communication.
- Working as Faculty, Department of Mass Communication in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National
- University of Journalism and Communication, Bhopal.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Peoples Institute of Media Studies, Bhopal.
- Worked at Akashwani, Indore.
- She has been a member of UGC Committee of Learning Outcomes-based Curriculum Framework (LOCF) of “Mass Communication and Journalism” which has been developed in
accordance with NEP 2020.
- She has been awarded with “Media award” at Bhartiya Patrakarita Mahotsav, organized by
State Press Club, Indore in 2021 for media education.
- She has also been felicitated with “Udita Samman, 2021” by the Public Relation Society of India,
Her teaching interests lie in the field of Communication Technology, Social Media, Communication
Research, Cyber Laws and Ethics, Creative Content Writing and Mass Communication.
She has done PhD in Mass Communication and Journalism, MJ, MCA. She has written for various
leading media journals, and participated and presented research papers at several international and
national conferences and seminars.